A quality pair of shoes can be an excellent investment. They will last you a while and will also keep your feet happy.
Now, Timberland is a brand that makes excellent shoes and boots that look great and are durable a well. There is nothing better to top off your outfit than a pair of Timberland shoes.
But their products can be a bit expensive at times.
Not to worry though, there are lots of similar options like timberlands shoes. These alternative shoes can be easier on your wallet and of premium quality as well.
We’ve got a few pairs selected for you that match the quality and design of Timberland shoes. You’ll indeed find a shoe of your choice here.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Shoes Like Timberlands Shoes
- 1.1 1. Dr. Martens Men’s Combs Nylon Combat Boot
- 1.2 2. Wolverine Men’s Floorhand 6 Inch Waterproof Soft Toe Work Shoe
- 1.3 3. Lugz Men’s Convoy Fashion Boot
- 1.4 4. NORTIV 8 Men’s Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots Outdoor Lightweight Shoes
- 1.5 5. Skechers Men’s Verdict Men’s Boot
- 1.6 6. Skechers Men’s Relment Pelmo Chukka Waterproof Boot
- 1.7 7. Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus Ii Suede Waterproof Hiking Boot
- 1.8 8. Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
- 1.9 9. Owarrla Men’s Women’s Waterproof Hiking Snow Boots Warm Ankle Boot
- 1.10 10. Hi-Tec Men’s Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
- 2 What To Look For Before Buying
- 3 Final Words
Top 10 Shoes Like Timberlands Shoes
Finding a good pair of boots should not put you in too much of a hassle. In fact, here is a list of some great ones that we are sure won’t let you down. So if you want to find the perfect shoes for you, just keep on reading.
1. Dr. Martens Men’s Combs Nylon Combat Boot
The first boots that we have on our list are these ones from Dr.Martens. We love and admire this product because it looks great with all kinds of outfits and it will also last you a long time. It is one of those rare gems that have it all.
With the stylish fold-down boots, you get a heel of approximately 1.5 inches. As such, a heel of this size is excellent for people who are not comfortable with too high heels. You don’t have to step out of your comfort zone to get into these.
Measuring from the arch, the shaft is approximately 7 inches. Therefore people with wider feet will be able to slip into these without any discomfort.
- Great for people with wide feet
- The shaft from the arch is 7 inches; allowing ease of wear
- Fold-down dark brown pair that goes with any outfit
- Small 1.5 inch heel; easy to pull off
- It gets a lot of creases
2. Wolverine Men’s Floorhand 6 Inch Waterproof Soft Toe Work Shoe
Wolverine is known for making work boots that you can also match with your casual outfits. This one is no different.
Available in a chocolate brown shade, this 100% leather model can be worn just about anywhere.
Made with rubber soles, the unit is quite comfortable. You can wear these all day long without feeling sore.
The exterior is made with a fully waterproof construction so that you can keep your feet dry no matter how wet it gets at the workplace.
Outsole with a rubber lug that is slip-resistant keeps you from slipping. You have great control over your movements at all times.
Because the boot is so lightweight, you can wear these in construction sites as well without anything pulling you back.
- It can be worn to work and with casual outfits
- Made with genuine 100% leather so will last you a long time
- Rubber soles that are comfortable to wear throughout the day
- Slip-resistant lug outsole helps with balance
- Not the most durable
3. Lugz Men’s Convoy Fashion Boot
This is one of our more affordable options.
The main thing that we love about this model is the color options. Having versatility in options is something that we always appreciate. There are over 10 color options to choose from. You can really let your personality show with these. There are size options as well, so you will never struggle with that.
Lugz make boots that look good and are also affordable. You can buy these for regular use or for wearing occasionally. We would not recommend getting these for work, though.
The padded insole makes these comfortable, but they are not sturdy enough to keep your feet safe in case something falls on them.
- Lots of color options available to choose from
- Sizes for everyone; even people with wider feet
- Affordable pricing
- It can be used for regular use or special occasions
- It has a padded insole for added comfort and heels of 1.46 inches
- Not safe for work
4. NORTIV 8 Men’s Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots Outdoor Lightweight Shoes
Here we have yet another one of our more affordable options. Although you can get these NORTIV boots at a much lower price, they are no less than any high-end ones.
To begin with, the unit has removable insoles. You can take these out during cleaning sessions. Because they are removable, you can also replace them without replacing the entire thing.
A stable and slick outsole made with rubber keeps you from slipping. These help you grasp onto the surface of the road no matter how slippery. That is why you will love these for hiking or even for work.
An opening of 13inches makes these usable by all kinds of users no matter how wide their feet are.
- Removable insoles for better cleaning
- 13 inches around boot opening for people with chubby feet
- A stable outsole gives you better grip and prevents slipping
- Waterproof with a one-inch heel
- Absorbs shock to prevent foot pain
- Most affordable option on the list
- Not the most flexible
5. Skechers Men’s Verdict Men’s Boot
Buying a pair of boots might not break your bank, but if you need to buy one too often, it just might. That is why we recommend that you get ones that will last you a long time.
Thanks to the 100% leather build, these will surely last you a long time.
Made with memory foam as well, the unit will bring a lot of comfort to your feet. Jumping, hiking, walking around in this pair is quite fun and comfortable.
The opening of the model measures almost 10.5 around. So with a little bit of adjustment, you could also use these as slip-on boots.
- Memory Foam Interior makes the insides more pleasant for your feet
- Opening of 10.5 around helps you use these as slip-on shoes
- It Will lasts you a long time; no need to replace it in years
- It can be used for work, hiking, walking around, and regular wear as well
- It might be too hot for summer
6. Skechers Men’s Relment Pelmo Chukka Waterproof Boot
Here is another option from Skechers. We love the brand because of its unique memory foam construction.
Like all their other models, this one too comes with a memory foam interior. So you can wear these throughout the day with comfort.
A synthetic sole keeps your feet feeling light and also keeps them protected no matter what kind of roads you are on.
Because the model comes in a relaxed fit kind, they let in the air keeping your feet fresh during summer. This is a better Sketchers option that you can wear throughout the year.
The heels are not too high, so you can wear these if you do not like boots that give you too much height.
- The comfortable height of heels; great for regular wear
- Relaxed fit that allows air to get in, keeping odor away
- It keeps your feet dry and cool in summer
- Synthetic soles keep your feet safe on all kinds of roads
- Not waterproof
7. Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus Ii Suede Waterproof Hiking Boot
The Columbia men’s newton is an example of a durable boot. No matter what situation you put these shoes through, they will last you a long, long time.
This is mainly because of the metal components in their construction. You might think that metal in your shoes will make moving difficult. But the unit is crafted in a way that it moves with your foot. So discomfort is something that you will never have to worry about when it comes to this pair.
Omni-grip technology keeps you from slipping on slippery wet roads, and rubber soles make the footwear comfortable. The shaft measured to a mid-ankle length from the arch.
Weighing just 2.5 pounds, these are as light as a feather.
- Metal in the construction makes the pair more durable
- Flexible rubber soles help prevent sore feet
- Omni-grip technology for safety on slippery roads
- Cushioning feeling with waterproof exterior
- Not made for hiking
8. Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Constructed with suede leather and mesh, these will surely last you a long time.
They are marketed as hiking boots, but you can use them for work as well. This is because the construction is quite sturdy, and therefore, the thing can handle rough use. They will also keep your feet safe if something falls on your feet during work. Therefore, these are the best footgear for working on construction sites.
Because there is mesh in the materials that build this boot, your feet are protected at all times, but they can breathe as well. A feature as such is mandatory if you do not want your feet to stink after taking them off at the end of a hectic workday.
- mesh and suede leather construction
- Let’s air in to prevent odor and fungus
- Keeps your feet protected at all times, no matter the terrain
- Closed-cell moisture tongue keeps extra moisture out
- Not the most affordable option
9. Owarrla Men’s Women’s Waterproof Hiking Snow Boots Warm Ankle Boot
Next on the list, we have a great pair from the very well-known brand Owarrla. The boots are very good in quality and very well designed. They are made for rough usage; therefore, you can use them for various purposes.
Whether you go on hiking, casual events, or work, you can use this thing everywhere, and you will face no problem. They are very comfortable and made with very high-quality material, so you don’t have to worry about the durability of these shoes.
These are snow boots that will keep your feet warm in the freezing cold. The outsole is slip-resistant, and the entire body is water-resistant as well.
Wear these for hours straight without getting sore feet. Because the lining inside is so soft, your feet will feel like they are stepping on clouds.
- It can be used for various purposes such as camping, hiking, walking, and mountain hiking
- Suitable for wearing for long hours straight
- It comes in different color variants
- Water-resistant to add durability and to also protect your feet
- Not for warm whether
10. Hi-Tec Men’s Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Finally, we have the waterproof hiking boot from Hi-tec. As you can tell that the exterior is entirely waterproof- therefore, you do not need to worry about the pair getting wet. The water will cause no damage to the construction.
This feature also prevents water from getting inside the unit keeping your feet dry.
The material used on the outside is high-quality leather. A breathable inside keeps your feet dry and cool.
People often complain about the flexibility of hiking footgear. However, you will not have that problem with this one.
They are very flexible, so you will not feel uncomfortable moving when you are hiking. They will move with you and will adjust to your movements.
With lots of colors to choose from, you will indeed find the pair of your dreams here. All the color options are essential and classy, nothing too bizarre.
- High-quality materials for increased longevity
- It can be worn with formal outfits as well; thanks to the classy design
- Variety in designs and colors; has something for everyone
- Very flexible; move in compliance with the curves of your feet
- It can’t be used for casual events
What To Look For Before Buying
Before choosing what you want to buy, you should keep these points in mind. These will help to get the best shoe.
When you buy a shoe, the most important thing is to check for the size. If you buy the wrong size, you will not be able to wear them. You will also feel uncomfortable when you wear that pair.
Wearing shoes of the wrong size might also cause problems in keeping your balance when walking. It will simply be a very unpleasant experience.
Therefore make sure you know your size and when you buy the pair, check if the sizing and the fit are correct.
Comfort is one of the main things you should look out for when buying shoes. If you want a pair of boots just because they look good but are not comfortable, you might not be able to wear them too often. They will be highly uncomfortable and not pleasant to wear over a long period.
Before you buy the shoes, look for the material it is made out of. A lot of things depend on the material of the pair. Whether the boot is comfortable or not and how long it will last depends on the product’s material.
Usually, high-end brands use first-class materials for their footwear. That is why they last longer and are more comfortable compared to other ones in the market.
A prevalent feature of timberland shoes is that they make their units waterproof. This is a very significant feature for a product made of leather. A feature as such keeps the pair safe even if you have your feet submerged in water.
Leather does not go well with water. So if the leather is not well maintained and if it does not have a waterproof coating, then it will get ruined in a very short period.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Timberland boots bad for your feet?
The Timberland boots are very good for your feet. They have very good quality soles, and they also have heel support. When you walk, your heel takes the most amount of pressure. Therefore these heels support help you to put less pressure on your heel when you are in motion.
2. How long do Timberland boots last?
The durability of the shoes depends on the usage. The boots are very high-quality footwear. So it will last for a very long period. However, if a model goes through rough use, it will last less. More or less, one pair will last for at least 4 to 5 years.
3. Will timberlands get ruined in the rain?
The best part of the timberland footwears is that they will still not be ruined even if they get wet.
Boots are footwear that almost everyone needs in their life. They come in handy on many occasions. Even at work and casual events, a boot will completely change the look of your outfit.
A timberland shoe will surely turn some heads but might also break your wallet. We believe that you don’t always need to go for expensive brands such as Timberland.
Instead, you can go for something like timberlands shoes. As you can already tell, there are several similar options available. So grab yourself a pair and walk into all rooms flaunting your new boots!